Friday 31 July 2015

Happy Birthday J.K. Rowling & Harry Potter!

First of all, I would like to say thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you for saving a lot people's life. Thank you for being a role model. Thank you for being an inspiration.Thank you for writing Harry Potter, and thank you for choosing Daniel to play Harry. You are literally a queen. I really want to say how much I love you, and how thankful I am, but it is impossible.

I can' t even imagine how my life would be without Harry Potter. I remember me and my family used to sit and have Harry Potter marathons, thank you for making this possible, thank you for making us to sit together as a 'real family' and making us to have  good, unforgetable times.

HUGE thanks to you for giving me a world that we can escapte to, whenever I want. Thank you , for a magical childhood and a life. You are our queen.

Mrs. Rowling, you made so many people's world a better place. Wish you all the very best, have an amazing birthday!

Potterheads will always love you, queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment