Monday 31 October 2016

RIP James and Lily Potter + Happy Halloween

FIRST OF ALL, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE/HAD A MAGICAL HALLOWEEN!

Hello friends! It has been so long since the last time I've posted something. I missed writing to be honest, I love this blog.

Today marks the death of James and Lily Potter, who were the best wizards of their age. We all know that James wasn't the best against Severus, and to be honest with you, sometimes it pisses me off too. But, he was a good father... And Lily, a mother who saved her son by her love. How amazing was she?

At the end of the day, we all have done the good and the bad. Today, I want you to forgive James and hope that they are happy now, together in a peaceful place.

Raise your wands for Lily and James Potter, gone but never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment