Tuesday 1 September 2015

September 1st - Back At Hogwarts


Oh people! It is 1st of September, which means wizards are going back to Hogwarts! Hope no one missed the train, and if you did, I'm so sorry for you! But don't forget that if you send an owl to Hogwarts the Knight Bus will come and take you to Hogwarts just like once Harry did! And did you get everything that you need for your classes from Diagon Alley? Oh please don't drive a flying car and make a ton of muggles to see you while you are on your way to Hogwarts... It is my fifth year at Hogwarts and I suggest you to not to get in trouble on the first day!

And did you try every flavour beans or chocolate frogs etc. ? You can buy some from the food trolly!

The sun has gone down, we are about to arrive. Are you excited? Even though it's my fifth year, I am excited! And to be honest, being away from the muggles, makes me feel so good! I've missed doing magic a lot oh my god!

OH I JUST SAW JAMES SEVEROUS POTTER! Did you know that he starts at Hogwarts today? And 24 years ago today, was the day that Harry, Ron and Hermione met. The day that the best friendship ever started.

Anyway people, I wish you all the very best of luck! I'm repeating, try not to get in trouble! And we are arriving, so wear your uniforms if you haven't already! Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment