Monday 21 March 2016

25 Things To Do When You Are (Bored) Not At Hogwarts

I feel you guys. I didn't go to school today, and I'm bored too. So here, I have some ideas that you can do when you are bored.
  1. Read your favourite Harry Potter book again. Or a Harry Potter movie marathon, sounds good right? I know.
  2. Watch your favourite Harry Potter movie again. Or reread all the books.
  3. Watch some youtubers who make videos related to Harry Potter.
  4. Read all of my blog posts.
  5. Make edits. It can be a picture or a video.
  6. Start your own Harry Potter related blog.
  7. Go on tumblr and search for Harry Potter edits.
  8. Complain about how silly some muggles are.
  9. Listen to the Hedwig's Theme.
  10. Make a Harry Potter playlist.
  11. Make the same cake that Hagrid gave Harry as his 11th birthday present.
  12. Start your very own Youtube channel and upload videos about Harry Potter.
  13. Listen to Wizard Rock.
  14. Visit Harry Potter and The Wizarding World if you live in Orlando. Luck you :(
  15. Make a Harry Potter related DIY. Maybe your very own wand, or Maradure's Map?
  16.  Check out my board about Harry Potter on Pinterest.
  17. Go and visit the Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station.
  18. Read some fanfiction on Fanfiction or Wattpad.
  19. Try this Buzzfeed test about which guy from Hogwarts should you get with.
  20. Write your own fanfiction.
  21. COSPLAY!
  22. Go on Muggle net, Wikicauldron, My Hogwarts, Pottermore. OH! And if you would like to be friends on Pottermore my username is CharmScarlett4499.
  23. If you don't have a Pottermore account, what are you even waiting for? Go and get sorted!
  24. Say Alohomora for every door or lock that you open.
  25. Say accio when picking something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment